Edibleculture….. A Greener Christmas
Do you want to sell at this market in Faversham?
Members can apply for space at Edibleculture’s wonderful garden centre.
16 PITCHES ONLY.
Date: December 8th & 9th (great weekend for footfall!)
Opening 10am – 4pm.
Where: Edibleculture, The Abbey School, London Road, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8RZ.
Opportunity for Blue Patch members with the fabulous Edibleculture in their beautiful garden centre. The cost for a pitch is £150 for 2 days. Install from 8am. Bring your own table and make sure you have insurance if leaving products overnight in Edibleculture’s building. Interested? Please email email@example.com to book your pitch.
The Original Sustainable Department Store: Shoreditch, London
Tuesday 11th – Sunday 16th December 2018
Blue Patch will be at the Espacio Gallery for a curated pop-up sustainable department store. Store is now fully booked (but we’ve more stores in 2019!) 50 Blue Patch members are exhibiting. Read all about it.
Come and meet fellow members, network, celebrate and shop!
Eventbrite search for #BStore18 for tickets
Feature on our Positive News ‘Brands of Inspiration’ page
Oct / Nov / Dec 2018 Out now and looks brilliant!
Jan/ Feb/ March 2019 (Full)
April /May/ June 2019 (Book now)
July/Aug / Sept 2019
Join Blue Patch’s Brands of Inspiration page in Positive News. £350 for a quarter page slot. An exceptionally high quality ethical ‘coffee table’ magazine with a run of 12,000, for sale in WH Smiths, Sainsbury’s, Barnes & Noble, independent stores and by subscription. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the information about 2019.
Co-Wheels Car Club – Blue Patch discount
Amazing offer of £100 discount to Blue Patch customers from our latest member Co-wheels Car Club click the website link. They are a social enterprise too!
Our Youth Blog has launched:
Blue Patch’s first regional blog edited by young people (18 and 25 years old) are funded by Blue Patch Patrons. If you would like to feature your business and enable the next generation to showcase their writing, photography and film talents please contact Lee at email@example.com.
Enterprise Members: OPPORTUNITY Be featured in the first Passive House Plus retrofit in Europe!
The architects are looking for furnishings for two beautiful retrofit homes in Manchester for the period they are open for tours, events and photo shoots.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll show your work to the architects.
London Design Fair September 2019
- We’re exhibiting at London Design Fair Old Truman Brewery, September 2019. Booking now, please email email@example.com for the spec.
Member’s discount: graphic design package
Get help with branding by Blue Patch members Colour + Form. Details coming soon, meanwhile take a look at their portfolio.
Blue Patch Lookbooks 2018
The brand new Blue Patch lookbooks will be sent to B2B from Retail Buyers to Curators and Interior Designers, Garden Designers and Architects etc.
We’ll be taking images directly from your Blue Patch microsites, so it’s imperative both membership subscriptions and microsites are up to date with working links and really great photos.
- Nature Journal, a creative journal to connect with nature throughout the seasons.
- DAVY J SWIMWEAR
- Naomi Purkiss
- The glorious celebration of the ancient Japanese art of Shibori is captured on this luxurious, hand crafted silk scarf. This labour intensive technique involves tying a pattern of tiny knots on silk fabric before dip dyeing into a contrast colour. Once released, the knots form intricate patterns and a distinctive raised texture effect on the surface of the fabric. Made in London
- Handmade jewellery inspired by nature, made in Scotland
- Eco-silversmith Kay Reed uses recycled metals and crafts them to highlight the animals that need our help. She handmakes everything in Nottingham and no toxins are used in any of her silversmithing process. 10% of the profits go to wildlife charities and the packaging comes from sustainable sources.
- Luxurious sheepskin boots, slippers, knitwear, outerwear, ethically sourced clothing and accessories
- Colourful and luxurious range of socks for men, women and children. The smooth, strong mohair fibres, shorn from Angora Goats, create socks which are naturally sweat and odour free. Manufactured and knitted in Devon
- Fragrance for women
- Inspired by and including ingredients from Jersey, Seascape Island Apothecary is an award - winning British bath & body collection with products for the whole family. Essential oil - based, Seascape brings delicate but effective aromatherapy to the daily bathing and body care experience
- Scented candles in hand thrown porcelain holders
- Paintings and prints
- Workwear aprons, handmade in Shropshire
- McNair Shirts
- A modern, colourful collection of tweed waistcoats, caps and accessories. Very special and stylish investment pieces to be loved and cherished. Made entirely in the UK
- FOR KIDS
- Sally is a designer and maker working in knitted textiles, embroidery and upholstery. She machine knits lambswool on a Brother knitting machine to make her wooly creatures, dolls and cushions.
- The Rocking Sheep Company is based at the foot of Harlech Castle in the Snowdonia National Park in beautiful North Wales. What more perfect place could our flock begin their long rocking lives than in the traditional home of the sturdy Welsh mountain sheep? We’re proud to have created a product of the highest quality and to have found homes for our flock with families all over the World. Individually made to order from natural materials, they\'re sturdy enough to withstand years of active play and beautiful enough to live with. Handmade in Wales, UK - loved Worldwide. Telephone 01766 78 1234
- A small family firm who are specialist manufacturers of hand cut wooden jigsaw puzzles with three generations working under one roof. Founded in 1973, now based in Derbyshire we supply the educational trade and have established a good reputation within schools, nurseries and playgroups for quality products
- Gardening gift sets for children
- A fun & quirky British children\'s wear brand made for children but designed for parents. We have a range of accessories, loungewear and family skincare all designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Linda pinafore apron pattern for all you sewing addicts out there. The design is simple with no fastenings and includes our patented superb pocket design, french seamed side seams for a beautiful finish. Linda has been tested both by sewing experts and beginners to ensure that our instructions are easy to follow and clear. Linda is available for £15.00 and comes in a lovely envelope.
- Natural Wellbeing Products
- award winning, British made, organic skincare range created for pregnancy, baby and beyond. Soil Association and COSMOS certification ensure purity, transparency and sustainability - what we leave out is as important as the carefully selected nourishing ingredients which go in. We use high levels of plant based ingredients and work to protect the environment, by using sustainable, biodegradable and recyclable materials in our packaging.
- Award-winning eco-luxuries are inspired by the tangled woods, lush gardens and wildflower meadows of Cornwall. Palm oil-free, cruelty-free body & skincare products, also free from sulphates, SLSs, parabens, phthalates, synthetic colours, detergents and animal products (except organic, ethically harvested beeswax). Bloomtown donates a percentage of its profits to environmental and animal rescue charities.
- Soaps and shampoo
- Ethical Products
- Colourful, upcycled bags and accessories, made on the Isle of Wight.
- R Cup, recycled, reusable insulated cup, made in Cornwall
- KeepCup is the reusable, barista standard cup, manufactured in the UK
- ecoYoga mats unique design remains consistent and committed .. .. .. Inspired by a dearth in the global market for a functional yet natural and mindful product, the intention is to serve and enhance your yoga practice. manufactured in the UK.
- For the green fingered one - Under £50
- Wildflower seeds in a tin
- Homes for solitary bees
- Award winning products for gardens to attract wildlife
- The Dew Drop Bird Box is a delightfully simple and elegant nesting box for all your favourite garden birds. Made from sweet chestnut and birch ply. Made sustainably in the UK
- For The Home
- Macrame plant holders and other garden and homeware products
- At Bird & Branch, every curve is shaped by hand to make products that will last a lifetime and beyond. We combine the traditional technique of woodturning with a modern design language, merging the clean lines of Scandinavian design with high quality, sustainable timbers from Great Britain and beyond.
- Collection includes a range of minimal homewares, made in London
- Woollen blankets, scarves and throws made in Cumbria
- Hotties, cushions and other knitted and sheepskin products, from a rare breed flock in the Cotswolds
- Handcrafted cushions, quilts, hottie covers and draught excluders. Bespoke, semi-bespoke and commissions. Made in Manchester
- Bespoke portrait cushions, manufactured in the UK. A small ready-to-buy collection of wallpaper and homeware designs compliments the bespoke design service, always working with photography and lettering.
- An authentically British collection of quilts, cushions and more for your home. A passion for celebrating British textile heritage has led to new additions of quality textile home decor from one of a kind handmade Harris Tweed cushions to blankets inspired by Fair Isle knitted from British wool.
- Samuel Sharp is an established leather tannery and leather goods maker since 1638, with a wealth of tradition in making beautiful leather. Using these time honoured skills the company are now launching a contemporary range of luxury lifestyle leather goods.
- Collection includes tableware and blankets
- Cards, prints, tea towels, bags and notebooks. Gifts all featuring the adorable busybody from the artwork of Joy FitzSimmons; Designer, Illustrator and long time owner of two demanding short haired long bodied dachshunds.
To submit images for consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Lookbook 2018 title in the subject field.
Blue Patch resource packs (coming soon)
If you want to have help with creating your own Trade Portal, the resource packs are available, but password protected. Please email us for the login.
Member’s only Facebook group
Show you’re a member of Blue Patch’s ethical business community for the British Isles and connect with other members easily by adding our logo on your website and marketing material (T&C apply).
Keep your membership active on Blue Patch or apply to join us. We’d love to hear about your business.
Foundation member £120 p.a renew now
Enterprise member £195 p.a renew now
Questions and suggestions? We’d love to hear from you.
Contact the team:
Jane Langley 0207 738 7267
Natalia Komis email@example.com
Lee Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org