Stocking fillers are a wonderful extra little surprise.
Yeah there’s a gift or three under the tree for you, prettily wrapped. Still, it’s fun reaching into a stocking to pull out tiny little treasures.If you’re racking your brains for stuff to put into stockings, here are some ideas from us.
1. Squeaky clean and smells good enough to eat. Almost.
Kite Nest, Orange and Ginger Salt Scrub, £16.95.
2. Coffee, Coffee, Coffee. Because one cup is never enough.
Bird & Wild, Espresso blend, £4.99
3. It’s an ornament. It’s a puzzle. It’s an ornament-puzzle!
Wentworth’s Christmas Snow Globes from £29.95
4. Super soft lips in case of mistletoe.
XO Balm, Multipurpose natural balm, £12.50.
5. Don’t forget your keys!
Wolfram Lohr, Key Fob, £15
6. For the love of London. Other cities available.
Helen Chatterton Textiles, Pink London Scarf, £130
7. Acorn for your ears?
Love Heartwood, Wooden acorn earrings in sterling silver, £19.68.
8. A whale of a time for tiny feet.
Inch Blue, Whale blue, £20.
9. I just can’t wait for it to be spring.
Denys & Fielding, Gardening Apron with Feather, £24.
10. Frankincense, Patchouli and Pomegranate. FranChouliPom.
TerreVerdi, FranChouliPom Facial Serum, £38.